During these harsh times we want to make Lifeline service available to every eligible American. If you are receiving unemployment benefits, you may qualify for Lifeline service by submitting a notice of unemployment benefit payments. You may submit an official document that at a minimum includes:
- Your Name
- Your household's current income information and
- Dated within the last 3 months
Follow these steps to apply:
- Have a clear picture of your unemployment statement of benefit. Acceptable digital formats are: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, and gif
- Click below to enter your zip code and begin the application process. (You can do the same from our Home page.)
- Follow the prompts to enter your personal information and residential address. On the third step "Eligibility" you will see the link to apply based on your household income
- Click on "I want to apply via income" and follow the prompts to complete your enrollment process.
- You will then be redirected to the National Verifier Page to provide documents needed to complete your application. (TX and CALIFORNIA will not be redirected and will need to present their proof with us)
Click here to enter your ZIP Code.